Our NEW FISHING MACHINE, FISH TALE was launched on Wednesday May 2nd at 10am. Jason the tech from Cecil Marine brought her down on the trailer to the boat ramp in Somers Point NJ by the 9th Street Bridge. We got her in the water and pushed off to do our sea trial. She ran very stable, smooth and quiet. Jason gave me the rundown of all the different gauges and switches, everything checked-out. We took a ride around the Bay, she moves pretty quick. At one point I had the throttle at about 3/4 and we were doing 35 mph. I am thinking if she was on the pins she will do closer to 40 mph. Don’t want to push her too much during the break-in period. After our ride we went back to the ramp and dropped off Jason. I then took FISH TALE around to Harbour Cove Marina to her slip and got her all tied up. If I do say so myself, she is a beauty. The next thing is Martek Marine Electronics the installer of the GARMIN equipment will come out soon to fine tune the Auto Pilot and the other units. She is going to be a great boat to do our FISHING CHARTERS from. Can’t wait to be ready for the first trip. We will start fishing this year May 25th when the FLOUNDER season begins.
FISH TALE is rigged to fish. When you book your FISHING CHARTERS with us here at FISH TALE CHARTERS the boat offers the following:
* Rod Racks in the bunk area to store safely 12 rods.
* An Electric Flush Toilet (Head) for your convenience.
* In the cabin area we have the latest Garmin Electronics. We have music with our Sirius Satellite radio.
* There is Cushioned Seating for 4 clients in the cabin.
* 2 Tackle Lockers to keep all gear organized and ready to go.
* Sliding Side Windows and Front Windows that open to get some fresh air.
* Large Cockpit to fish from.
* Plenty of Rod Holders Rocket Launcher for 6 rods above cabin, 6 rod holders around gunwale, custom rod holder for 4 rods at transom.
* We provide Ice and 65qt Engel Cooler for your food and beverages.
* Cushioned Seating in the cockpit.
* Insulated Fish Box built in to the transom to keep the catch of the day chilled.
* Live Well built in to the transom to keep our live bait fresh in the fall fishing for Striped Bass.
* Yamaha 300HP Engine to get us to and from the fishing grounds.
* Rods from Tsunami, Fenwick, Quantum and reels from Penn, Shimano
* We make our own rigs from the best materials on the market.
* We Provide Bait on MOST FISHING CHARTERS we offer. Our Bay Fall Fishing trip LIVE BAIT IS NOT INCLUDED. On this trip LIVE BAIT IS ADDITIONAL AT THE GOING RATE.
* FUN. Everyone needs to RELAX and ENJOY THE DAY and CATCH SOME FISH!